Excessive earwax buildup is a common problem that can lead to ear discomfort, itchy ears or partial loss of hearing. Debrox® is a safe, gentle, and non-irritating way to remove earwax build-up in the privacy of your own home.
Debrox® safely removes excessive earwax through the power of microfoam cleansing action. When drops are placed in the ear, oxygen is released. This release allows Debrox® to foam on contact as it gently softens and loosens earwax. The sustained microfoam cleansing action of Debrox® may make mild bubbling or crackling sounds. This is not cause for alarm and is evidence of Debrox® hard at work inside your ear. Once broken down, earwax is able to naturally drain from the ear. Ears are relieved of built-up earwax, dirt, and other debris so you can return back to daily life without muffled hearing.
Any earwax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using the included soft rubber bulb ear syringe.
The Debrox® Earwax Removal kit includes Debrox® Drops and a soft rubber bulb ear syringe. It is gentle enough for children ages 12 and up, yet strong enough for an adult.
FOR USE IN EAR ONLY
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- tilt head sideways
- place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear
- use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
|Carbamide peroxide 6.5%||Earwax removal aid|
Inactive ingredients: citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, water
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- recently had ear surgery
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you need to use for more than four days
- excessive earwax remains after use of this product
Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.